IXR 0.00% 0.5¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-10429

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    By the way I used to add a lot of things to ixr threads back when we had good things going for us and back when I I believed Tim and management. At the moment they have not sold us what they have been telling us since 2022 and we can ALL see that from the share price. Don't say oh yeah but the rare earth prices have been smashed. yes all know it has been but our share price was getting SMASHED a long time before that was even happening...

yes im a pissed off investor and so should everyone one that's invested in this company because literally look at what we are talking about. We have a poster here saying we can't even do a CR worth our while that will even get us far because of our spending because our dreadful share price. Yes I'm pissed off because I've been saying since the mid 0.020's something is happening and I feel like our share price is going to get smashed and WOW look at where we are and I had literally everyone in here going nuts at me saying I don't know what I'm talking about and saying I'm not even a share holder. It's all actually laughable because LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW YOU FOOL!

Tim and management has sucked in soooo many investors with all his videos saying something big is around the corner for well over a year. He dragged us a long with the makutu mining license saying it's around the corner for MONTHS I'm pretty sure well over 6 months. Yes that's out of his control but don't say something if you don't have control over it because you Tim look like a FOOL for dragging us along thinking any day it will come along which it DIDN'T.

the only good thing that management has done for IXR is by taking over our recycling technology and that's literally the ONLY thing that's keeping us away from going all the way back down to 0.001 share price. Other then that he diluted the hell out of our own shares OUR MONEY with terrible cap raises and you know who I actually feel sorry for even though it's his own fault. Our new director or who ever we brought in for buying over 1mil worth of shares which he is even himself down over 50%. The only reason why he probably isn't going crazy is because he's getting pa paid a shit load for doing exactly what? We had everything going before he even came along and what has he added exactly?

I've never seen on HotCopper a bunch of cheerleaders still dancing around with their Pom poms so badly hating on me when I've literally been saying what's been going on? Are you all BLIND? I haven't told any lies once all I've said is what's actually happened. So all the cheerleaders for IXR sort out your brain and maybe get a little pissed off at management not a fellow share holder. You have all lost it over a company that's hanging on by a thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $8.765K 1.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 29602915 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 18419917 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.