IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

Well one would think so... In honesty it would seem the world...

1. 5,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    Well one would think so...

In honesty it would seem the world economy is presenting itself in some sort of dilemma to say the least..

This year I walked away from trading after 17 years... I kept 2 long term buys, this being one of them, literally turned a blind eye to my holdings so as to get on with other business adventures.. well what a mistake that was... both holdings absolutely smashed... This is what happens when you don't keep your finger on the pulse..

I don't want to write about the negativities here, Chinasyndrome does enough gloating with his pessimistic views, no need to put up a bunch of optimist views either, Roblun does more than enough there..

Point is, don't think even one shareholder would be happy to what has happened here.. can it turn around?, for sure it can.. can it do 1000% rapidly???, anything is possible.. truth is, none of us really know what is going on behind the scenes, what agenda's are truly at play... I honestly think in this game with high risk speccy stocks we are blindfolded most of the time, and we literally take serious gambles at such punts..

Yes such stocks can hit the wall, but then they can also sky rocket with a chain of events that truly rerates a company ..

IS IXR a strong buy???? buy the fear, sell the greed moment???? no-one really knows..

My last long term hold I put just over $20K on it... it declined within 3 years to around $3000, then the company did a consolidation, worst nightmare, more room to fall with a 10:1, and yeah it continued to fall a little... I considered writing it off... then they obtained a new project in Western Australia, mostly backed by Mark Creasy... long story short, within 2 years stock did near 20,000% before it was taken over...

Point is, no one really knows what the future holds, not Chinasyndrome, not Roblun... all we can do is live in hope or trade the charts... fundamentals can change in a blink..

stock owes me 2.4 cents, just being honest, as that seems to be a rare commodity on HC these days.. will I ever see a return, will i never see my money again????? anything is possible... good luck to holders... and those that love to gloat as a stock falls, shame on you....
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 11/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $39.63K 4.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115039 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 9315269 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.