IXR 0.00% 1.4¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-143

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Agree, very good paper. Covers off on almost most items start to finish. Found the process circuitry stuff pretty interesting, was more detail there that in anouncements.

Additionally they've cover off on the risks as well which is good haven't omitted them.

Their opinion on Sc seems to align fairly well to what i had said previously that there is a huge upside, but is based on demand and that there is a huge upside there, but relies on global demand increasing through technological use etc. Just on that, i've been doing some more reading and i think there may be options for Sc purely on IXR. What do i mean, well i happen to be part of a high level market review regarding Nickel. That being, there was a price limit which EV battery manufacturers would opt to investigate alternate technologies instead of NCM batteries. Now (im glossing over months of information) but essentially, once a particular commodity reaches a certain price alternative materials may be sought out as alternative methods. WTH does that mean for Scandium SF2TH you goose.

Well simply, the current global demand for scandium is based on a price input of anywhere between $1000-2000usd/kg. Meaning that the use of such material is fairly well limited and as such only lend itself to 25tpa use. Now due to lack of cost effective supply there's been no major price suppression as i imagine most would go belly up. Now devils advocate, what if due to IXR's by-product supply it flooded the market to a point where Sc was $200usd/kg. Outrageous right. 1/5th-1/10th. But what does that do to demand? Does Sc now have alternative use to other metals and become more price viable as an option. In turn a lower price, IMO could increase demand where application of alternative uses increase. As such IXR's can capitalize by selling a larger quantity at a lower revenue rate. If they are able to do so more cost effective than others they may corner supply in this space. Anyways, just a thought - but interesting to see what occured in those nickel conversations and had me thinking about applicable Scandium alternatives whereby current elements could be displaced by Sc if it's price was 1/5th the amount.

Finally the price target of 15c aligns seems sensible and aligns with my internal targets whereby i suggested a possible 5-10times return come production. If you consider 15c in 12months and a linear increase of 100-200% in the following you land at 30-45c range in 24months. This is 6-9 times current value and as such i align with the price target, and am happy with how that correlates back to my methodology of establishing rough price targets myself.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $314.7K 22.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238669 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 12247863 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 15302850
Last updated 14.16pm 30/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.