IXR 10.0% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

I am the same aswell, I'm quite the rookie in the mining field...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am the same aswell, I'm quite the rookie in the mining field so would really appreciate if anyone has two cents that would help my understanding.

I tried comparing Lynas Rare Earths (a $10 billion dollar company wink.png) to IXR, I understand that these two are very different in terms of their stages e.g miner/producer and explorer respectively, but came across their prospective sites.

From what I understand, IXR's Makuutu has an estimate of 78.6 million tonnes @ 840 ppm TREO so, an estimated ~6.0 million tonnes of TREO?
    Of which I would not be surprised if it changed come more exploration and drilling results.

Lynas' Mt Weld Resource has an estimate of 55.4 million tonnes at an average grade of 5.4% or I believe 540ppm for a total of 3.0 million tonnes of TREO.

Im going to assume that Lynas has done more exploration than IXR and that their estimate is more accurate however would I be correct in saying that Makuutu is a larger estimate than Lynas?

Thank you and any additional information on whether IXR has similar potential to Lynas would be appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $251.9K 23.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9762722 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8390402 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.