IXR 16.7% 1.5¢ ionic rare earths limited

@setfire2thehive thanks for the great analysis as always. I...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075
    @setfire2thehive thanks for the great analysis as always. I originally entered at 0.9 after reading every post you'd put up and then doing my own research. I've added to the position at de-ricking events. I owe you a nice bottle of your choice and am very grateful for the open source info share.

I'd add two points:

1) in almost every industry that has every existed, the closer you get to the end customer the more margin you make. And usually substantially more margin. I've always liked IXR, the deposit, the strategy, the RE space and the management. What has come out the back end of all that, which sets IXR apart from every other play, is that they will have a low cost, low capex, long life, low strip mine, that will provide product to their own in house refinery, that will provide product to make magnets in house. You can't get closer to the customer. At each step IXR will make great profits. This will be an ex-China supply chain

2) every business's long term success is based on it's Sustainable Competitive Advantage (SCA). This is the defining element that gives you an advantage on your turf over anyone else. Or when the crap hits the fan, you know you will be the last one standing and can survive when other are squeezed out. IXR have the mine SCA because they will be one of the lowest cost producers. They have the separation SCA because they have a very low cost separation technology. They have the ability to make RE magnets. And finally all this is pretty unique if you are like the USA and mandating an ex China RE supply chain.

It is highly probably that many on here will be pulling out annual dividends in the back half of 2020's that are larger than their investment, and that their capital growth will have been over an order of magnitude greater than their investment. Some will have many orders of magnitude return.

I'm expecting many fluctuations on the way, but barring some unknown unknown from left field, it is by far the best pick RE on the asx for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $66.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $557.8K 36.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13663938 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4102537 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 23694815
Last updated 15.54pm 25/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.