IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

@WSBg0d, can't quote you. That random glitch is getting...

1. 5,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    @WSBg0d, can't quote you. That random glitch is getting annoying.

Still the most detailed write-up I've seen. Some of that might for instance allay some of the non holder ESG concerns. A lot of it is things that are kind of obvious from me looking at the flow sheet for instance but then for people that haven't had exposure to R/O (reverse osmosis) water treatment etc they may not see those 'obvious' things. i.e. that it's a circular process water loop and you'd be able to test the water as well as the solids at each step and thus prove what you're sending back into the ground doesn't have any nasties that would pollute the water table. The only slight amendment to the flow sheet I'd personally at least consider if I was in the loop (which I am not) would be to stockpile the process output pending sample results and only send it back into the ground once it's confirmed the batch samples met the criteria (might already be in play we are only seeing the actual processing flow sheet). If it didn't meet the criteria you'd probably have to send that pile through another rinse cycle so there are perfectly manageable controls available for the E part of ESG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $214.1K 21.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4639149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6165424 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.