IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Thanks for putting up that graph as I hope for all readers it...

1. 2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2862
    Thanks for putting up that graph as I hope for all readers it will illustrate what I was trying to explain. Yes its wonderful if your stock goes up at say a 45 degree angle but those kind of graphs often ending up being just as volatile and suffer rapid declines as well as nice inclines. I could describe this graph in a few words "demonstrating sustainable SP growth"

Given all of the already published drilling and exploration carried out this graph is hardly surprising. In fact if you take into consideration the data that SF2TH provides us in respect of possible future profitability plus all of the interesting developments with Seren I could argue that maybe we should see and even higher SP level, much higher. I am quietly confident that we will see this trend line continue and possibly increase the rate of improvement over the next 3 to 4 months with a lot of planned news set to drop by June 30. There will still be a lot more work to do after June 30 but I think that things like resource size and the Seren purchase should be well and truly clear.

Cheers W2

PS I am not nearly as patient as my posts might indicate and sometimes it helps me to write these posts to remind myself to stay patient. Then SF2TH drops in one of his great HC contributions and dollar signs start spinning in my eyes of what should lay ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $30.43K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 12774510 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4475193 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.