IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-2472

1. 2,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Market can never be predicted to be the same on any guven year or day. Any share can shoot any can boot. The important thing is fundamentals, fortitude and risk vs reward balance. Never put your eggs in one basket, weigh the risk vs reward, and look at track record (but with context). Its easy to say bad this, or good that but both mean nothing with deeper context. One persons cap raise is night while others its a dream, whilst other have no idea that it the purpose of the actual asx. Timing market is great if you can, but time in market has always been king. Always stay grounded, hc is more for fun than data - lets be honest. Some contribute beautiful knowledge, others bias their interests. However a wide view is the best view if you can pick and choose through this field. A narrow view means you can float from your grounding. The wider view does comes with annoying people, but is mostly healthy until the smart cookies can detect black & white stupidity & malicious intent or downright "obviousness". Ie some here provide very good data & realistic caveats, others wont even declare the interest & interests in the stock directly or indirectly. Lastly if it can be helped dont bet what you cant afford to loose.

For me IXR represents the almost typical high performing, solid foundations, right commodity & right potential "SPECCY" which is slowly transitioning into "Less of a SPECCY". Business performance & market pricing should not be confused but some correlation generally exists be it lagged or not. As always do your own research, the above are just opinions, and never financial advice but just some principles i choose to engage in. Always be willing to learn above all else. GLTAH short, medium or long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $169.7K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3141376 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3614234 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.