IXR 4.55% 1.2¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-3161

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I think the Commentator from Crux asked some very good and pressing points in the first 5 - 8 minutes etc. I mean you don't want interviews to be all fluff and fairy stories of how great something might or will be. The SP price has been an issue among a lot of other's questions.

It's good to see Tim being asked hard and fast questions and how he answers them because it gives people a gauge to measure Tim on IXRs grasp and to gauge where we stand at this point in time.

If you've been in IXR for a while SP is always important and relative to how investors see IXR and what the vibe of Ionic is ATM generally speaking.

13.30 onwards Tim fires up a bit. That's good, fire up, market IXR and sell this project. Sell, sell, sell, the project that is!

Everyone knows what the the current resource is, it now all about turning into to money. And then expanding on the project.

I've watched a couple of interviews with Tim and this guy, and this is the best interview yet. He's putting Tim on the spot. That's good.

The ML is obviously all important along with the other current milestones.

If only the MACRO environment was what it was 8 months ago we'd possibly be around 8 to 12 cents. So I found it refreshing for the Crux fella to put that our there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.50K 2.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68054 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5837777 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.