IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

To the relevant posters,The definitive feasibility study is...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    To the relevant posters,
    The definitive feasibility study is arguably the most important work to date the board is undertaking.
    The arrival timing estimation is only a guide, what is important is that it is done with the due diligence,
    professionalism and accuracy to secure financial backing. There are new developments in the flow chart processing to consider.
    Personally I don't mind if it's a month or more late.
    Difficulties with the high inflationary environment costing as you could imagine.
    You respectfully get an idea of the maturity of some posters. May I suggest some deep breathing meditation,
    this is a turbulent time, revisit the fundamental reasons you invested in the first place. it's really a ten to twenty year investment.
    IXR being a low priced share attracts short term speculators, look at the uncertain times Lyc had, bet we would all like to have
    been a hold fast investor in Lynas .
    This isn't the place to air your wet bed linen or your monkey minded mentality, reminds me of the saying,
    sometimes best to keep your thoughts to yourself and have people think your a fool
    than to open your mouth and have people know your a fool. So give the board some time and respect until they prove otherwise,
    "hold fast", remembering it's a long term investment, the share market is the meeting place where the "patient meet the impatient".
    Due diligence to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.016K 301.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 14906648 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2046347 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.