IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Couldn't agree more!! It's a marathon not a sprint.Strategic...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Couldn't agree more!! It's a marathon not a sprint.

Strategic partnershps and relationship management are the most important aspects to success in business. I only came across this ASX gem a little while ago when researching Rare Earths and 'subjectively' linking national security concerns to our USA mate's. Then I looked up the leadership team and have been enthusiastically pulling the trigger on down days for the past month. An easy on the eyes bird like Jill Kelley knows a thing or two about strategic partnerships and relationship management!! Check out her LinkedIn - intelligence and elegance, Kelley knows a winner when she see's one! GLTAH

https://ionicre.com.au/why-ionic/leadership-team/

Jill Kelley

EXEC DIRECTOR

Ms. Kelley has previously held roles at the highest levels of international leadership and has played a crucial role in supporting U.S. military operations spanning over 60 countries, collectively known as the U.S. Coalition Allies. Ms. Kelley’s networks in, and knowledge of, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and South and Central America have helped advance American interests during the most critical points in current history.

As former honorary ambassador to U.S. Central Command General Mattis and CIA Director David Petraeus, Ms. Kelley met regularly with Royals, Presidents, Prime Ministers, and Parliamentarians to foster military, security, and economic relationships. Ms. Kelley received the Pentagon’s esteemed Joint Chiefs of Staff Award for her leadership, along with the Multi-National Military Forces Award, an honour only bestowed upon a few individuals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $56.87K 5.694M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 15930995 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1013515 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.