IXR 14.3% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

likewise in the respect category.I had landed at ~170-200mT...

1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12557
    likewise in the respect category.

I had landed at ~170-200mT (reserves)on central area at current price. Not wavelengths apart.

Downstream, Sc credit (which we civilly arrive at different polarising opinions but based along the same train of thought) and REO pricing demand are fairly key enablers for unlocking the remainder. Left field of this is any tangential change on the opex side of things.

I've got information to share regarding your queries on serra verde. Some cited documented stuff relating to their operation. To add to your point that deposit I believe is ~950Mt to which 350-390mT converted to reserves. noted mostly due to resource classification. they flagged ~250mT to add potential based on resource classification alone etc.

will share this week once I've compartmentalised it a bit better. looking for more current recovery information. such that can complete end to end data set for it. Have the aclara stuff FYI. Reach out on Twitter (if you're on it) find this an easier method to bounce the incomplete info back and fourth before landed on something slightly more concrete.

Been investing long enough to cut through who knows what they're talking about, additionally those whom are without a personal or conflict of interest axe to grind.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 05/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $53.85K 6.740M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59155 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5884287 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.