IXR 4.76% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Naughty Ski; didn't you read what the IXR Cheer squad said when...

1. 3,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1909
    Naughty Ski; didn't you read what the IXR Cheer squad said when I implied that the GoU was probably waiting for their Brown paper bags, a couple of months back ! Or could GoU be taking a lead from GoT and are even now discussing a deal with Shenghe, I wonder who let them into the data-room ?

Whatever happened to SF2TH ? I requested an update on his Golden spread sheet about a month ago, you know the one with the fantastic 'Basket Price' ! But like the FS it has not eventuated ! (yet).

Anyhow I plugged yesterday's REE prices into my own calculations and came up with a current In-situ value, (based on a very generous 800ppm TREO average) of US$35/t; which according to the recoveries published by the Company in the PFS would give them US$18/t revenue.

Put that into perspective ~ that is equivalent to 0.55 gram dirt in an alluvial gold mine, which is actually lower than Mt Rawdon, which is currently the lowest grade gold mine in the World. (and it has a very cheap/high recovery process)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $49.50K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3999117 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9761803 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.