IXR 4.35% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-5779

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    While the Tesla announcement - which I believe we are still yet to hear any significant further details on - might have effected the price in a small way, the overall drop is almost certainly nothing to do with Telsa, which makes up 2-3% of demand according to Adamas Intelligence and represents but a kink in the overall upcoming supply-demand gap.

I am very curious with all this touting of supply and demand when we might actually see pricing movement reflect a shortage.. Within one year we will want to see an uptick and also a consistent uptrend to make Makuutu work.. It sucks that we have to deal with the ordinary risks of an RE company and then add in the fact the commodity itself is suppressed in price. Two battles to be fought to actually see this project return capital to our pockets.

The alternative to relying purely on RE pricing - and avoiding the risk that it takes 2-3 years to get to where we need it to be - would be to have a very successful refining and recycling side of the business. We see some of that coming along now, but the suspense is killing me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.74K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1576027 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5680207 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.