IXR 10.0% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-6082

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    It's all about mine life?
    Love the way these wannabees keep emphasizing the mine life of their projects. Not yet built out (3 - 10 years, if at all) then from there we have another 35 years of mine life.

Does anyone really think that we will need all this traditionally mined and processed RE in 2040, never mind 2060+? You don't think we will have reduced, substituted, written out, alternatively extracted and recycled, etc., the living you know what, out of this material long before then.

Fortunately, like the experts taking the other side with their theoretical numbers-based supply needs predictions out to 2040 and beyond, like me, most won't be around to justify these predictions Again, have we not learned anything from the chaos of the last 4 years? Predictions and needs to 2040+ - give me a break.

IMHO, RE retail investors look to the medium end of 2024 and longer-term maybe to the end of this decade for your analyses and investment theses (taking into account 2024 events).

..Stage 1 envisages production of 1 300 t/y of rare earths in the first ten years, averaging 1 156 t/y over the estimated 35-year mine life....

We are already seeing what is coming down the conveyor belt in terms of adaptations and changes to traditional RE methodology and thinking in the RE sector in 2023 alone, and this has only just started. For example, if you have watched the releases over the last couple of years you will have noticed that the US DoE lives in this alternate RE universe; likewise the Dem' party (you think the Nov 2024 election is pivotal for the N. American RE sector - apparently, hell no, its all about those drill, drill results )!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $251.9K 23.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9762722 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8390402 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.