IXR 0.00% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

could never think this stock would get down to 0.020 in my...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    could never think this stock would get down to 0.020 in my wildest dreams. the last time we were at these levels was the 6th of January 2021... that is OVER 2 years ago now. it can't be just 'tax sell off' it's people finding better plays to out their remaining money left from Ixr. Tim HAS to figure something out and fast. as I said a few days ago the mining license has been pushed back that far now the market wouldn't even care about it anymore. in the morning I reckon it will go up a tiny bit and then either finish flat or in the red. people can see what Ixr can deliever but they can't even see the reason to get into these levels? something is going on here and I really don't like it! either management have been playing everyone this whole time or it's just the simple fact that doing business in Africa is almost impossible these days. you keep seeing on twitter that the people are for it but doesn't look like the government are in my eyes. if you can't tell I used to really like Ixr and thought it would be a good investment for a short term play but WOW was I wrong and feeling a bit stuck here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $45.71K 6.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 13633161 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5433226 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.