IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

Seriously disgruntled Dodge - I became disappointed in the way...

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    Seriously disgruntled Dodge - I became disappointed in the way the company was heading and being managed

Yep, I can see your issue very clearly now, as the company has well and truly disappointed you by :

SP gone from 0.005 to 6.5c, over 1000%+ is less than 12 months
    Company has drilled too much and increased reserves significantly under budget and big shame its going to double again.
    Company has a low capex reserve and sadly the world's super powers highest priority is dealing with China's monopoly on REE, terrible we will be in demand. Terrible product isn't it.
    Company communicates too effectively and regularly keeping holders informed, even worse that the MD takes calls, yep no good.
    Company managed funds too well and has money in the bank, shame on IXR for spending on more drilling.
    Company has Chinalco and big engineering Mincore onboard, what are they thinking and even worse fast tracking this project to BFS.
    Company will either go to production and increase ownership or either get a TO offer and the SP will exponentially increase and make those who believe and hold big $$$, what are we all thinking by believing in this company.

Seriously Dodge, yep I am listening to you now and selling out as this is a very concerning stock to be involved in, terrible company and managed terribly. I could mention a lot more of these terrible company decisions Dodge, LMAO!!!!

The real fact here Dodge is if indeed you were actually was a holder, you obviously came in at 4-5c+ and are hurting by what the ASX imposed on IXR regarding the reserves used on the SS and SP fell off significantly and combined with VML falling you are in a world of financial pain and the keyboard is the only way you can deal with these losses. I get that it hurts, most holders do!

My advice go for a walk and dust oneself off and refocus. We all take losses mate and I have had some big ones over the years. With respect mate this comment "I became disappointed in the way the company was heading and being managed" should be reflected and owned by your investment decisions not IXR ok. That's the real issue here isn't this true!!

Real investors don't carry on like you currently are champ, you are better than this!!! Time mate to seriously move on with other stocks and stop all this immature venting of a company you don't hold. Time to be a bigger man and stop all this madness ok. Bye, all the best and good luck, confident your luck will turn around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.861K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3739789 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7055724 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.