IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-6732

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3171
    Africa Down under in Perth 8th Sept on Day 3 Anyone going ????

Tim will be presenting and importantly prior to Tim, is Ruth Minister for Mines Uganda. Hopefully we can get some clarification of the real facts behind our delayed and unacceptable ML situation, these so called Gazetted Regs lol, etc..

We have to now get answers, as IXR cannot pressure the Ugandan Govt, as IXR are at the mercy of them, simple as that and the longer this drags on, the higher the risks, further the SP falls and we could actually go nowhere and end up in court ourselves... We are in a huge hole, it's becoming worse as each month passes and IXR can't do anything about it imo, as they only own 60%, we need 85%+ ASAP....

Yes, I am concerned now as I was talking to a corporate broker recently and it's just alarming how many Aussie companies are now ending up in courts in Africa, due to their tenements etc being at risk, by the under handed Chinese involvement with African Govt....

Something isn't right imo!!!! I will not buy another share until confidence restores etc, so this Africa conference could answer some important questions we all have.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $56.87K 5.694M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 15930995 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1013515 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.