IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-7357

1. 4,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Excellent find Frank thanks, will definitely watch shortly.

In the text blurg of the said article, i noticed this : "Resources Minister Madeleine King decides who gets the cash"

And then only last month, we had the following.

Ionic Rare Earths welcomes ministerial support for Makuutu

Mining Review Africa September 11, 2023

https://www.miningreview.com/speciality-minerals/ionic-rare-earths-welcomes-ministerial-support-for-makuutu/

Australia’s Minister for Resources, Madeleine King, also spoke highly of the partnership between Australia and Uganda, represented by Makuutu. Minister King noted that the abundance of natural resources in African nations that help to produce critical clean energy technologies presents “great opportunities for us to work together across international borders.”

“An example, because I know they’re represented at this conference, is Australian company Ionic Rare Earths. Ionic Rare Earths operates in Uganda and develops rare earths from ionic clay projects.”

“The company is focused on developing its flagship Makuutu Rare Earths project to become a significant supplier of critical and heavy rare earths to support the global green energy transition,” Minister King said.

Join the dots, folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $46.08K 7.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 18743395 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 13525206 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.