IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-7684

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Haven't posted much, but as a novice in investing in penny stocks, was excited about IXR and it's potential, also being beneficial for Uganda, read every comment and averaged up and down for years, to a best of 9M shares at $0.039, sold out completely recently for a $200k loss. Not so bad I can use that loss and invested elsewhere that's nearly doubled. Just want to reiterate what I posted after the mumbling at the Sth. African conference, (at that stage 75% landowners' acceptance signed.) Mumble "Bush Lawyers", so googled what the new Act means, - they can make compulsory acquisitions so long as the project is of significant benefit to Uganda. My fear I suppose was that the 'Bush Lawyers" might be able to prevent reaching the 100% needed for the ML to be granted. Why? - because at present IXR can only say that their project may potentially be significant to Uganda, (as most here know depending on a few things). And without the ML ... well obviously a spanner in the works for offtake agreements etc. Haven't been following what's been said about reaching the 100%, so sorry if I'm completely off track. I still think IXR is at the forefront in research, already has some potential locked in and is well advanced for further potential, just need prices and recoveries to improve. Just too slow for me and a lot of catching up for me to break even.
    Best of luck to all ! Thanks for all your input, it has helped me learn about 'this stuff', most appreciated !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.897K 849.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 8508814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9166349 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.