IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Thanks Roblun - much appreciated.Some points I found interesting...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thanks Roblun - much appreciated.

Some points I found interesting and thoughts I had,
    • By 2035, the global rare earth market will have supply outstripped by demand to the sum of China's annual output. For Dy and Tb, this becomes 5x China's output; (Adamas)
    • In saying that, Myanmar supplies 40% of the worlds Db and Tb (Adamas). I would point to how fascinating it is to see just how strongly the rebels are gaining ground in that country right now - against the much more environmentally relaxed and China friendly military government.
    • Is this the first detailed mention of the USA Atlantic Declaration (???) $5b USD sounds like a lot, but what portion of that will assist IXR, if any, has not been made clear.
    • As usual, Tim appears a lot brighter when talking about Ionic Technologies. Lets hope this brightness translates to spectacular announcements following the transition to 24/7 recycling and sending out product for tasting.

A few slides were on the lazy side, the classic ''late November'' being left in a December 4th presentation. And the travel time section, where it seems to brag about the proximity via the commercial flights to Europe and New York.. Although, maybe Ryan Air is partnering to deliver our product - in which case I apologise.

I would appreciate it if others shared any new info that they might have picked up on.
    Last edited by DrSanchez: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $38.74K 3.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12744651 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3884650 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.