IXR 11.1% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

reading your meaningless posts being a cheer leader for...

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    reading your meaningless posts being a cheer leader for chinadownsyndrome is annoying, near as annoying as all the effort chinadownsyndrome puts into down ramping this stock. You and he/her/it are no ones saviour... this is a high risk speculative stock, I am sure we all know the risks and dont need you 2 filling the threads with waffle... if you look at the charts you will see endless opportunities here to have made substantial amounts of money via trading...

You sound like you are either his girlfriend, or maybe you are him with a 2 nicks, being a true narcissist and boosting your own ego..
    Why dont you both move on, near no one is listening.... most have chinadownsyndrome on ignore, yet he persists with his banter all for what?... all in hope to one day to say he was right?, yet he could have put just as much effort into trading the stock and making a fortune... heaps if opportunities to swing trade this stock... let alone hundreds of other alike stocks.... you wonder what your agendas really are... whats the point in putting so much effort into down ramping a stock... no one cares for either of your opinions... get a life already..

Personally knowing a couple of the board members from past experiences, I strongly believe that IXR will come to fruition...

I dont think even Chinadownsyndrome expected IXR to get as far as they have already...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.19K 2.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 12248693 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5774414 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.