IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

as I said in my earlier comment it hasn't just been the since...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    as I said in my earlier comment it hasn't just been the since months downfall it's been a two year downfall which does not look good! And falling to these prices are not good as I keep saying to all the lovers of this stock once you get down to these levels it's very hard to drive it back high again as you'll have plenty of traders coming in for a nice 50-100% profit and then which would and has always happened with ixr brings the price right back down to low levels again... RINSE AND REPEAT. It's obviously hard for management because they're doing everything possible it's just a shame that the makutu project isn't what most people thought it was. Yes it has first mover potential of it but everything comes down to the demo plant to see if we are actually profit or not. Obviously if we aren't we won't get funding and then we will have to sit on this project until prices return or we decide to sell it. Either or I just want to see value to shareholders rise so we can MAKE SOME MONEY like what everyone is here for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $111.9K 10.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2890273 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12439119 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.