IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Great post Roblun I have been frustrated at how long it is...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Great post Roblun
    I have been frustrated at how long it is taking the western world to join all the dots on the pathway to building electric cars and realising that IF they dont want to be reliant on one country for rare earths they WILL NEED A SOLUTION.

Ford USA and all car makers around the world ex China,must be aware of the pressure that will soon descend on the RE supply chain. Back to Ford USA who you would think must be aware of the tie up in the UK between IXR and LCM to provide Ford UK the rare earths and raw materials to enable Ford UK to achieve a reliable supply of high quality rare earths and the parts they go into.

Now we are still lead to believe that the quality of the REs produced in Belfast is very very good (100% ??) so I assume once IXR have proven again the quality of the RE products coming out of their scaled up 24/7 recovery plant in Belfast, that should open up a fantastic option to license that technology to Ford and other major consumers of rare earths for car batteries, wind turbines and all the other businesses that will be reliant on using REs in their products.

When this situation arrives as I believe it surely must, the price of IXR will not be languishing as it currently is. It may well also facilitate funding for the Makutu operation as the growth in consumption of REs will need new RE mines as well as a huge uplift in recycling.

And now we wait.........

Chrs W2

Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $53.88K 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 20838352 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1474404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1949474
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.