IXR 5.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-8657

1. 5,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3077
    Speaking of Government Support / Funding etc Scoota

I see where those who rode the ARU Roller Coaster had an interesting Day out today

Not X promoting as i don't hold ARU, just observing after they got a mention on the News tonight

Federal government to invest $840m in Arafura rare earths project in Central Australia

Federal Resources Minister Madeleine King said the Commonwealth was investing in the project to ensure Australia could capitalise on its vast deposits of rare minerals.

"The main consideration is that we compete on the world stage with our natural resources ... principally this is about competition," she told ABC Radio National on Thursday morning.

"For too long, we have sent some of our raw minerals out to be processed in a competitor nation, but now we believe we should do more of that here."

The Albanese government said the Arafura project was set to become Australia’s first combined rare earths mine and refinery and would help "[secure] Australia’s position as a renewable energy superpower".

Ms King said it was necessary for the government to invest heavily in the sector now so Australia could establish its place in global rare earth markets.

"Rare earth supply chains are at risk around the world because these rare earths are hard to find and they are hard to extract and process," she said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03...um=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

Commonwealth Government supports Nolans with US$533m package

Commonwealth Government support.png

Commonwealth Government.png

They went from @ 0.05c to @ 0.55c in 3 to 4 Yrs before crashing back to "Rare Earth" with a thud to @ 0.12c in Feb, talk about a Wild Ride on the Rare Earth Roller Coaster

#roller-coaster.png

Hold onto your Hats / Caps as things Heat up over the Months / Years ahead

IXR = Right Place - Right Time

Food for thought

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.272K 825.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2329389 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7025292 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.