IXR 0.00% 1.5¢ ionic rare earths limited

In simple the Share price has been kept down for some time, we...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    In simple the Share price has been kept down for some time, we have near side ways action for the last month... In my opinion we have been subject to accumulation games from big players... stock wants to run then someone puts a wall up on the sell side to put fear into new investors, also putting fear into current holders that get anxious and let go.. typical trading games at times... large orders get lifted as soon as they get close to getting taken out..

What we are now seeing is a strong support in play... 1.8-1.9 cents is really now a strong floor, stock has strongly consolidated at this level..

If I get chance later I will put a chart up showing where most investors are holding.

WE have had a double bottom in the last 12 months on the chart.. WE would have to have some serious bad news to fall below current SP...

When volumes die off like they have here, it will only be a matter of time before a serious re-rate, but yet News is what is needed here to trigger it... updates and a like are not going to cut it... I think investors with the serious money that will flood IXR are simply awaiting some serious revenue guarantees, off takes, JV's etc etc... until such is announced we will be subject to meniscal trading..

IMO if you like the story here so far, this is the time to buy while the current floor looks set in concrete.. buying anything at 1.8-2cents should prove serious returns before year is out... just my opinion.. now and then when I make profits of other trades I top up a few here... original entry was a little high for me, average is sitting at 2.2cents.... wasn't expecting to be subject to 2 CR's back to back not long after I bought... but hey, shit happens.... I feel confident that a strong return is in place here... just patience moving forward now..

Again, when a stock like this is near not trading, be ready for when the serious action hits... I personally think we are going to have a serious jump, a swift jump to 3 cents is very doable, getting to the likes of 6 cents will take something worthy to back up such a re-rate... IMO IXR could easy hit 10cents before year is out, big call I know, but all that is needed is some serious contracts to take our goods, very doable to say the least..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $410.4K 28.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 10079505 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1879799 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 8190868
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.