IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Hi Golf36 I do understand your sense of frustration but at least...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Hi Golf36

I do understand your sense of frustration but at least with IXR they are moving forward brilliantly in Belfast and steadily (OK, slowly) in Uganda but the pace will pick up once the shareholding is sorted out which will put IXR at the stage where it can consider future funding . It does not appear at this stage that there are no undue delays whilst they are working through the refining the processing at the Makutu demonstration plant. After that is completed, IXR will need to raise capital to build a mining operation in Uganda.

I notice you also hold PLS. Well I was an early investor in PLS and it certainly had plenty of ups and downs whilst carving a path out to become a significant player in the lithium industry.

It is probably just a coincidence but my first share purchases in both PLS and IXR was at 0.9c. During the commissioning stage at PLS I sold out at 16c. I have certainly regretted that sale.

The nice thing about IXR is that it is both a miner, explorer and a mineral technology company which is in the box seat to supply the E car revolution and clean energy wind farms with the input materials of heavy rare earths that will be required.

I remain patient. I hope by Xmas that all investors, myself included, are feeling very comfortable with the IXR share price and the strategies for the various parts of the business. This story still has a long way to go IMHO and I anticipate still being a share holder in 5 years time.

Cheers W2
    Last edited by Wombat2: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $53.88K 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 20838352 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1474404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1949474
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.