IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Just checked the chart, we have not been at 1c since Sep...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Just checked the chart, we have not been at 1c since Sep 2020.....https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6246/6246494-68cb83f0563ac5aa843c2da0e22e1c33.jpg
    So what are we to make of this?
    Retail selling out?
    No institutional money coming in....
    52 week lows....
    Yep...
    But we are not the only ones

Many small caps are doing it hard at the moment, and their charts look very similar.
    The liquidity in this sector has suffered greatly, progressively drying up as the rates increased.
    And with the squeeze of commodity prices proliferated from the east, it's an uphill battle and rocky road ahead.

To survive, you need to be a little different and offer what the monopolistic competitor can't.

With my lithium plays, for the most part, they have us over a barrel, as long as they control the refining.
    Until we can mine our own rock, refine it, get the chemistry's right and build a heap of batteries...and then recycle them, we are going to be second best. In fact, we have gone as far as the refining, but have been relatively unsuccessful to date.

I guess that is what attracted me to IXR, with the full suite on offer if you include the MOU with LCM.
    I know it's pretty dark at the moment, but with some cash in the coffers, giving us a little more runway, the team has a little breathing room to start executing. Not a lot of breathing you mind you, but enough to start nailing some deals.
    In particular, Belfast and the recycling.
    The supply chain short circuit.
    Local feed stock, spent magnets, wind turbines etc... in lieu of a mine, processed into oxides and sold into the supply chain and LCM to make magnetic material, to go back into the supply chain.
    Pioneering the ex China supply chain...a modern day western market revolution.
    It's a great strategy.
    So with some runs on the board already, and on the radar of the UK and EU, we have a chance...a real chance to get this off the ground

Sp hang in there people.
    We just need to stick around long enough for them to pull this off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $249.1K 24.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5254785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8896672 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.