IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

It is amazing to think 3 years ago we had a MC of around $180...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    It is amazing to think 3 years ago we had a MC of around $180 million with just Makuutu (without a ML) and now we have Makuutu demo plant, Makuutu ML (thanks Ruth for finally getting around to signing it), Belfast operation and recycling demo plant, a stake in VMM, IMMENENT Off take deals, no f&*5king Jill on board and a MC of just $48million. If you had told me this 3 years ago I wouldn't have believed it. The stock market seems to do the complete opposite of what it is suppose to do. (It reminds me of the George Castanza approach).

BTW Koproskilo, I really like having you contribute to the forum. Honestly, I am not bullshitting. You have a knack of explaining things I can understand and you provide a fresh perspective on the IXR situation. I get the vibe that you work for IXR, maybe as their media officer as your posts about the upcoming resolution voting was very interesting. It highlighted to me that there are many things I don't understand or had considered. As a mug punter I saw rare earths as the next "shiny" thing and jumped on board hoping I was on a winner without knowing the full picture of corporate regulations and what's involved in getting a mining venture off the ground. I still voted NO to 1-7. Tim is doing a great job, however he is being paid more than $7k a week so I would hope so.

I mean no harm, disrespect or offence to anyone. Please keep up the regular contributions Koproskilo. I would much rather read your posts instead of the normal bickering and insults between ChinaSyd and everyone else.

Let's hope the back half of 2024 is much better. I hope and pray to the rare earth gods everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.771K 846.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3554166 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7254541 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.