IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-9229

1. 5,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3148
    A big reason for our initial SP massive collapse was their poor release of the scoping studying using such a low reserve and blaming it on ASX, should have waited until reserves were much larger, big mistake imo as SP has never recovered, plus took too long to drill and increase reserves also... This stock is certainly now heading sub 1c again imo due to the PPP from this board and management regarding the multiple poor CR/Placement timings and this recent unacceptable over generous price/options imo...

This board and management have absolutely no right to reward themselves so heavily in that last poor and over generous placement. Shame on Tim for allowing such a blatant rort imo and giving so much to his fellow directors, when most SH's are on 50-90% losses.

Hello Tim, rewarding your team means performing the SP and rewarding LT - SH's first, especially the many who have bought in at a high SP 5-9+c... Just look at the SP chart and how on earth can they feed again in the corporate trough IMO, is so unacceptable when SP collapsing as bad as this has and now fueled my anger and is totally unacceptable imo...

I encourage every holder to vote online www.investorvote.com.au asap, I know it's going to be hard to get an against vote due to T20 and board owning a lot of shares but we have to try....

So put this control number 183827 then HIN/SRN with an X then number
    Select chairman which is ok
    then VOTE all holdings AGAINST, SEND A STRONG MESSAGE and stop this unacceptable apparent unacceptable greed imo which is now entrenched into IXR since that blunderous and large payout to that ST director costing us $500k and now new directors joining with hands out imo and seem to be wanting over generous share placements and with unacceptable low ball SP option price, with 4 yr term, absolute disgrace Tim and it's all total B$ imo...

I have vote AGAINST ALL RESOLUTIONS AS SHOULD EVERY HOLDER

Look at the pathetic SP chart and then ask SH's to reward this board, definitely NOT imo... My advice Tim lift your game, lift the SP and get Makuutu producing or are our grades too low to being economical and viable, giving this inflated economic climate and China's strong hold on the REE sector, hence why IXR seem only now interested in recycling, looks to me IXR is joining all the other lifestyle company's infesting the ASX these days imo....

IXR SP Chart Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.73K 2.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 20341353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4108761 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.