IXR 18.2% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

Yeah I was going to say the same, I remember you saying you...

1. 7,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2715
    Yeah I was going to say the same, I remember you saying you bought millions when the price was over double what it is now. Its a little hard to believe to be honest, must have a lot of free funds floating around, and be able to handle large losses.

louislinixr.png

Onto IXR, been having a look through the annual, quite surprised at the remuneration of the directors here, pretty insane actually:

ixrremuneration.png

Yep its amazing how many companies operate like this, can literally copy and past the same scenario into hundreds of companies on the ASX, management really hardly anything getting done, paying themselves 100s of thousands a year, for years and years, when there are too many shares on issue , they consolidate, name change, and raise again, and do the whole story again. Would be nice to have a gig like that, $300k - $500k a year, for life, sign me up! The amount they pay themselves in performance rights and salary , is excessive here imo. Now starting to understand why some bigger holders might want out. Huge chunks of whats raised is just going to paying directors.. for achieving what exactly.
    Last edited by amb005: Yesterday, 16:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.69K 1.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 17488671 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5209965 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.