IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

I would like to think these levels can be maintained, but Mr...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

I would like to think these levels can be maintained, but Mr market may have other ideas.

June is a notoriously difficult month to keep an SP positive, but generally is a negative month with many investors taking the opportunity to take a hit and minimise tax.

It can also be a time for bargains, and this can also be applied to IXR.If it drops to 0.7c, then its not a bargain, then again if a decent announcement comes through, buys at these levels may prove prudent.

The combination of the latest CR and the sell in June sentiment has truely beaten down the SP.
    So I guess this is where we separate the true believers from the many who are now prepared to walk away.

Every investor has to make this decision from time to time, and the June sell offs tip many over the edge.

But what is clear is we need some decent, robust news....some UK government funding..... offtakes....and to be championed within the CRMA framework.
    The latest media release sounded encouraging, and although our Brazilian JV is still a way off, it could really set us for a big future.

But the here and now is Belfast, and growing the relationships we have established with the UK government, LCM and Ford.

That may spring board us into favour with other EU governments such as France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Italy etc....
    BTW, I am a little tired of governments complaining about China, and then not doing enough to break the reliance, particularly on refining.

The EU's report into the Chinese EV supply chain is hopefully a big wake up call and was scathing, which has led to some hefty tariffs imposed on Chinese vehicle manufacturers.

But it is not enough and they really need to quickly short circuit this supply chain.
    And hopefully we have been on the radar long enough, for Tim and Lynch to be at the negotiating table and crunch a funding deal.

Particular if these tariffs, which will come into effect as early as July the 4th, help to fill the coffers and loosen the purse strings....so some cash can start flowing to the incumbent disruptive companies such as us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.33K 1.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20474823 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3699671 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.