IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

100% agree with management track records....usually a great...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    100% agree with management track records....usually a great indicator to future performance.

A great team can make a mid tier project successful, but a mediocre team can screw up even a tier 1 project.

There are some directors who have it, and some who don't, some who attract investment and some who fundies steer well clear of.

Tim is a junior CEO/MD, new to the role......so how can you rate a track record when he is a new runner?

I will continue your race horse analogy.

You have already placed the horse as a DNF, yet some solid progress has been made....funding, government relationships, strategic partnerships...names like Ford, the UK government and LCM, one of the only battery metal makers in the West.

For comparison, I am still in SY?, the only lithium producer in North America, been producing for over a year now....yet still no offtake...no Ford or GM or Stellantis....FFS.

The point I was making was that many decent milestones have been hit so far and to me it seems we are nearly there, so a DNF or the wrong horse is not the way I view it.

It takes a lot of time and hard work to get a horse to become successful....work behind the scenes the public is not privvy to and does not see.

This horse has good track-work, set some good times, but not quite ready to run a Group 1.

But it is now getting the support it needs, better trainers and a better team to support it's journey and step up from Group 2 to Group 1, with a clearer near term strategy to get it there.

So although it may seem I am staunchly supporting Tim here, you would be misguided in thinking so.

All I am doing is remaining objective, keeping an open mind, and giving him time to hit his strides and take that first group1 victory.

With Lynch on the team, I am betting the missing piece of the puzzle is now in place to execute and together, win their first Group 1.

So I will personally afford them the time this year, to prove themselves and nail something big.

But just like a race horse, they don't have the luxury of an unlimited timeline to succeed.

2024 has to prove to be a pivotal year for IXR.

If not, it's off to the knackery for the lot of 'em.

Last edited by Koproskilo: Friday, 11:45

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $123.3K 12.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 17453151 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1270158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.