IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Thanks Golf, I'm starting to understand the frustration here. I...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Thanks Golf, I'm starting to understand the frustration here.
    I guess I'm late to the party, so probably have a greater runway of patience.
    But I hear you, things need to happen.
    Inference by management can build an expectation that demands results... yet where are they, where's this big 2024? cause it ain't here yet....

In the bigger picture, 9 months post partnership with Ford is not a huge amount of time.
    These deals do take months if not years, when multiple stake holders and their legal departments get involved, not to mention there are multi -national laws and frameworks to adhere to.....and heavy hitter Ford would be no pushover.
    At a minimum, I would be talking to multiple parties, even if it is just to create competitive tension and ensure Ford does not think it is a lock and we will sign anything.
    The foot in the door, is big in itself, with finer details to be worked out along the way.
    As a cornerstone partner, I am not sure if Ford would want to share our output with anyone else, particularly in these early low volume stages.
    Part of the partnership may be exclusively...they are getting in early after all.

The feasibility study forms the most significant single output of the CLIMATES project that IonicTechnologies willcomplete in partnership with the British Geological Survey(BGS),which will provide a comprehensive assessment of the feasibility and supply side dynamics of a magnet recycling facility, within the UK.

A few here have also mentioned that the feasibility study results will be a key factor in the due diligence for Ford, the British Geological Survey and LCM.
    A crucial piece of the puzzle that all stakeholders will be eagerly anticipating, before they fully commit.
    From memory, the timeline was roughly mid year which has slipped to 3rd quarter 2024.

That may be the final catalyst to cement these partnerships, and finally turn them into binding offtakes.

If so, the back half of 2024, may finally live up to the hype of management, and the expectations of the investors and markets at large.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $133.1K 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 17378348 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 709182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.