IXR 4.55% 1.2¢ ionic rare earths limited

it's funny when people like you come out when all I do is...

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    it's funny when people like you come out when all I do is literally post facts? When I say multiple things need to full online to get this recycling plant up and running to be able to make a decent profit isn't that true? And the recycling part is the main reason I'm still in so you sound a little stupid at the moment... the multiple things that needs to fall online are either government gives us a decent loan with a decent payback interest loan... if the government doesn't want to give us that money we will have to go to multiple banks and see who gives us the best rate of return. Both IXR and VMM are cash flowing anything and won't be for a while so and our market cap is to low to be able to raise the cash through cap raise as it will ruin both companies share holders and dilute the hell out of especially ours which since I've invested the dilution of extra shares that's gone through at terrible timing is crazy as a lot of other here say the same thing too??? And makutuu.... we all know what will happen with that and the WHOLE market knows too which is WHY our share price is at this level.. it's been going down a lot longer then other rare earth companies were going well so you can't say it's because of the 'rare earth market'...

and to be completely honest I make the most money out of investing on the asx with junior mining companies... so to tell me to go invest in bigger companies with less movement is honestly laughable. I'm going great to be honest especially the tax man will love me this year so got you there...

the main question is how long are you willing to wait to be able to cash out? You're obviously at a loss and I don't know how much but so far investing into ixr has been probably most investors worst trade of the year.... as I've said before ixr has potential but won't be doing anything exciting this year until we get funding to build a commercial recycling plant or the like what you said creating a new market for rare earths outside of china but know one give a timeline of that or a country that has big enough power to create a big enough rare earth market that has everything else to go with it to be able to make everything in house... that could be 5-10 years before a new 'market' can be created outside of china? So if makutuu isn't a strong enough resource to become profitable which we will find out later this year then all we have to be able to make profit is our recycling plant which still needs multiple studies to be done and then funding and then to build the plant and then to start doing the whole process.... sooooooo realistically we have a bit of a timeframe to be a profitable company and if our share price doesn't rise then all the future cap raise will absolutely DESTROY what our shares are worth because currently we are just shy of 4 BILLION shares and more to come if the share holders vote to release the shares in the upcoming vote which will happen....

sooo please oh wombat please tell me a happy outcome step by step of how about 90% of trapped and grumpy share holders can hold some hope without a bunch of new shares diluting there shares that have already been dilute to all hell... soo far I've asked a lot of people but know one can answer a step by step outcome that doesn't have some fairy tale and actual possible thing that can come along.... please wombat please make me a believer that somehow in 1-2 years that these 90% of share holders can be back in the green and actually feel happy about their investment. Because let's be real anyone that is anything more then 50% down in the red which all that is you investing in this stock at the start of MARCH 2024 to be 50% down... if you invested earlier you are more then 50% down but if you're a luckier investor to be able to get in at 2019 which is 5 years ago you MIGHT JUST BE PROFITABLE.. pretty scary when you say those numbers isn't that right wombat....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.50K 2.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68054 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5837777 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.