IXR 4.76% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

it definitely might be back on an uptrend and that's good for...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    it definitely might be back on an uptrend and that's good for all investors including myself... but do you know who it's best for? People that just STARTED investing into IXR the last month or so ago will be the first one selling out when they are up 50-100% (0.018-0.020) which will make this stock wonder around at these low share prices for a long time..

I myself instead of averaging down on this stock which I believe ONE day I will get my money back in who knows how long I'm investing in other companies that can actually give me a decent return and actually make money instead of trying to recoup my losses in this company which would be hard to do and who knows how much money I've left on the table by not investing in other companies... everyone has their own strategies on companies they earn on what to do with it once you aren't going to great and yours might be by averaging down because your average might be under 0.025 or lower which could be a good thing to do but my average is a little higher then that.

I personally hope everyone makes money on this stock and anyone that wishes otherwise to any other holder is just pure evil because losing money on an investment is terrible because you worked hard to make money to then invest it. As I always say I hope ixr goes awesome I just can't see it in the near future as what I can see personally but everyone has their own mind to make up and what's best for themselves and their family.

good luck to all shareholders I hope we make a lot of money but the timeline... who knows...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.767K 653.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7430093 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8501564 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.