IXR 5.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

As always, an excellent analysis and perspective. I'd love to...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    As always, an excellent analysis and perspective. I'd love to agree China is on the decline, but there's so much evidence to contrary I'm seeing, it's just hidden below the surface, for now anyway. As China has grown over the last 20 odd years, it hasn't only focused on it's own growth, but that of it's neighbours. I went to Cambodia late last year and there, in the middle of miles of flat farmland, was a brand spanking new billion dollar airport (in Siem Reap). It looked like the wrapper had just been taken off, same with the multilane highway from the airport into the main city. The juxtaposition between poor rural farming land and modern infrastructure was as confusing as it was impressive. There is now high speed rail and rapidly developing infrastructure in Pakistan, Iran, and many other countries in that area, all paid with Chinese money. This area, even without including India, is home to a very large proportion of the world's population and will be China's future customers (and playground). So while China seem to be quite content pissing off the West (and some of its China sea neighbours), there's definitely some method to it's madness. They were ahead of the rest of the world in predicting EV and battery tech and now the West is way behind the curve, what makes you think that everything they're doing now isn't also premeditated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.262K 842.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8427212 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4681947 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.