IXR 10.0% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

Very true...it is hard to see the forrest through the trees when...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Very true...it is hard to see the forrest through the trees when you are underwater and emotions begin to play with your original investment thesis.

Remember the reason why you first invested, and track the progress of the company....question, be a sceptic...

If The progress is there and the fundamentals still hold true, then the SP will turn eventually

Rate cuts in the US are widely tipped at around 80% to begin in September, which will assist to bring the liquidity back to the small caps.

In conjuction with that, we should be seeing some positive movement in Funding from the new UK government, as well as progress on our partnerships with LCM and Ford, and hopefully some movement in Europe and North America.

Total capitulation always happens before a bull run.

It happens in the markets all the time and is part and parcel with their cyclic nature.

I don't profess to know everyone's financial situation, each individual must do what is right for themselves.

But if you can hang on, hang on....if you need the money, only sell what you have to.

The June sell offs were brutal and thankfully are over.

If you picked up some bargains, well done, there were plenty out there.

These last 18 months have been a massive retail shakeout from many stocks, the retail proliferation of course starting during Covid, with low interest rates and retail generally having the time and money to get interested, study and invest.

But the macro has well and truely worked against the small caps and the critical mineral space, which has hurt many pre-revenue companies, particularly when raising capital.

China is continuing their domination of these supply chains, and will continue to keep prices flat and subdued, proving most so called experts and anaysts wrong.

Many projects will not make it through this bear market.

But those who are on the cusp of, or already in the game producing, are the west's best chance at truely beginning the decoupling from Chinese refining, and their dominance of the supply chains.

None of my other plays are taking the supply chain challenge as seriously or completely as IXR.

The lithium plays are just that, or dipping their toes in the water of refining....and many with little to no success.
    But no recycling, no ties ups with alloy or magnet makers, no impetus to map out and rebuild supply chains....simply at the mercy of China.

We are doing this and it takes time.

I am keeping the faith for now, lucky enough to be reasonably square in my investment and not sitting on unearvingly big losses at IXR...The proverbial Johnnie come lately....

I don't have them here, but I do have them elsewhere, and for the most part still hold them, trusting in the fundamentals and original investment thesis, which are under constant scrutiny.....but still ring true.

So we wait, and we study and question and examine....and hope that one day this time, money and faith we have put in IXR, will repay pay us handsomely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.5K 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 14374094 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9698525 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.