IXR 4.76% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-9740

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Speaking of funding, things have been quiet of the IXR front... a little too quiet.

Managed to call the office today, just to try and get some general info, but didn't get very far as Brett and Tim were not in the office.

I pushed a little further and found out they were overseas, travelling to London and Belfast.

If should come as no surprise, as Tim hinted as much at the GM, when he talked about lobbying the new UK labour government when they ascended to power.....which at the time was inevitable.

So here we are.

The boys are doing the rounds in the UK, trying to advance Belfast and lock down some funding and get the project moving.
    During the GM, they did also mention looking for a commercial site in Belfast to expand, so may be looking for that as well.

Anyway, exciting times ahead.

I do hope that that they have made the most of this current opportunity with the new government, and the fresh labour cabinet understands
    the precarious vulnerability the west faces with future of the rare earths market.

And the more things sour with China, the greater the risk of a supply chain disruption.
    One in which if some local supply is not established, it could leave the west with next to nothing.

In my view, this is the time to start cutting cheques and making things happen.
    They have talked it to death, yet where are the refineries, where is the alternate supply chain?
    What have these governments, which cry foul of China, actually built to combat their dominance?
    Not a lot....not enough....

This realisation must be dawning on more people than just us on this forum.

Godspeed lads...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $49.50K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3999117 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9761803 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.