IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

Thanks Rob, as you said, gives us a guestimation of what they...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Thanks Rob, as you said, gives us a guestimation of what they will be producing.

I am just wondering if the supply chain will then dictate certain quantities of specific oxides.

In the separation process, they do run many cycles of the circuit to produce each oxide, just wondering whether
    they will allocate more feed stock and tune the ligands to target the more lucrative heavies.

Nd and Pr are the the biggest market with the highest volume, but a lower margin.

terbium and dysprosium is a much smaller volume, but a lot more lucrative.

It will be interesting if the study enlightens us to the targeted volumes of each oxide.

If the demand is there for terbium and LCM say that they will buy everything we can produce, I wonder if they then allocate
    more feedstock specifically for it, and run multiple circuits to produce as high a quantity as possible.

I guess the ionic tech guys will analyse the best margin v volume v feedstock v production cost for each oxide, and strike the best commercial balance for the plant....a plant optimisation analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $29.37K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24522517 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 13622483 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.