IXR 11.1% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-9936

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Just some more points I have picked up in the Crux investor videos and article.

Currently, they are using around 30T of feedstock, to 10T of product, which is now being separated into 2 streams of heavies and lights.
    The lights are a combined NdPr Oxide, which they can sell as is.
    The heavies Tb /Dy stream is then further split into the specific Terbium and Dysprosium oxides, to sell individually.

As per the previous guidance, they are aiming for a $25-30/kg cost of production, with feedstock agreements currently in negotiation, with no sense of difficulties on that front.

Funding is still expected by APC and innovate UK, with Tom adding that they have hit every target set, and are still very supportive...hint....hint...

They have secured a 12 acre site in the Belfast quarter, with support and accelerated permitting, which we are all quite clear about, with the wind turbine commissioning and decommissioning works, 200m from the site.
    However, Matt mentions they have 3D rendered images of the commercial plant.
    So the engineering, design and structures, seem to be more advanced than we know, with Tom also elaborating on ease in which he can scale up to the plant.

I know we have not officially secured funding yet, but this is sounding more and more like a done deal to me....IMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.19K 2.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 12248693 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5774414 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.