IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

Amm005, exactly SH's are to blame for not voting. IXR has to...

1. 5,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3252
    Amm005, exactly SH's are to blame for not voting. IXR has to have a vote against remuneration report and strike, they deserve it... Better still, spill the lot...I was furious about those obscene performance shares and should all be handed back immediately imo, if not then we unite and spill this board once and for all, before SH's lose all imo...

Imagine if Trump gets in, drill, drill, drill and there goes the Electric vehicles for USA and Australia, Africa, etc will follow, those large countries where electric vehicles aren't practical, who wants to charge for 4-6 hrs on a trip especially in remote outback areas. Electric is for cities; Europe is different as smaller counties. I personally believe hybrids are the most sensible solution NOT full electric...

China WILL now dominate the electric car market going forward and then I expect large tariffs by Trump, pain going forward for REE/SH's and our delayed Makuutu, as still maintain we won't see production anytime soon... SP consequently will remain low for much longer time now, economics are quickly changing and our tiny magnet recycling business isn't going to produce big enough profits to raise our SP alone imo...

Difficult times ahead for SH's, market knows it, but sadly NOT the board/management who will continue to reward themselves with any SP accountability imo... Spill the lot I say!!!!

Lucky I am a RIM SH up over 5000%
    Last edited by docmin24: 13/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $26.72K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 30298921 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6531832 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.