IXR 4.17% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

In terms of IXR being a potential leaky ship I think you...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2798
    In terms of IXR being a potential leaky ship I think you misunderstand the potential of the Makuutu deposit. If you have done sufficient research you will know that it is a massive, high grade, cheap to mine deposit in a location that has very good infrastructure in place. On top of that demand is currently exceeding supply for many high value rare earths which are make up over 50% of the IXR basket. By mid year we will have an updated resource estimate that should be 4 to 5 times bigger than that used in the PFS.

As if all of that is not enough to justify a stronger SP the selling prices of REEs have been on a steep upward trajectory for many months and are literally going through the roof! Bear in mind this is just the beginning of the huge change in the way that electricity is generated, stored and used. The demand for electric cars is growing exponentially and it is likely that 90% of all transportation will be electrified within 10 to 15 years time.

The only thing that has been lagging in IXR has been the SP valuation. In recent days setfire2thehive who is always very considered and professional in his posts is predicting that there is scope for a rerate of 4 X in the SP based on the recent sale of the ex Biolantanidos deposit in Chile.

I am not pleasantly surprised in the recent SP performance at all. I just think its about time the market woke up to the potential value of IXR.

All IMHO
    Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $60.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $6.162K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 14402542 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 4420289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.