PWN 10.0% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

Trust The Process!I'd be more worried if management were...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Trust The Process!

I'd be more worried if management were actively trying to pump the price all the time.
    Here, they are working through their program to create a valuable and eventually dividend paying company.
    If they had no rabbits in their hat, of course they'd be pumping! They'd have no reason not to be!

I'm only a newcomer here. I bought my first PWN shares in January. I know others have been around much longer, so it is a little disingenuous to say this, but we need to be patient and let it play out.

This is a two year play for me. I've identified (as most of you have) that this company has potentially revolutionary technology.

But that isn't enough. The technology has to arrive at the right time. Think of some of the world's greatest companies that launched their technology at the right time.

It is the right time now and over the next decade to cost ESG into project developments to get approvals. Clients will actively seek out providers like PWN that have a suite of these solutions. It will end up being part of their pitch to get approval. It has to be with the way governments are tightening their environmental credentials.

For me, I'll now be patient, trust management, and give them the time to realise their vision.

(Still have not sold a single share....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $23.75K 2.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4004698 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9132150 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.