PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

My biggest fear with PWN is that Bahay is forgetting he needs...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    My biggest fear with PWN is that Bahay is forgetting he needs the hipe and excitement generated by a company recovering minerals from waste streams while growing a pedestrian water business.
    PWN does not have a recognised broker on board after 18 months and has used high priced third tier trading firms to raise money. These have generated short term bumps without any follow up.In my view using a second tier German gold platform to sell the PWN story is a waste of time.
    Yes,I hope to see some cash flow from the acquisitions.But as PWN only paid a few million for what were essentially family businesses, the acquisitions by themselves do little to support the enterprise value of $17 million PWN commands today.
    I, (and I suspect post PWN shareholders) ,am excited by the possibility of breakthrough technology........ not swimming pool pumps!
    If PWN is measured by the conventional businesses it is buying, the SP will continue to go South as believers loose faith.And this stealth mode discussion looks to me to be ridiculous chatter.
    The fact that readers of this blog are struggling to recall PWN's association with potash and that the origin of aIMES was to provide a new process route for the recovery of potash suggest management should review its messaging at a time when fertilizer prices are rocketing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.877K 653.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210681 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5628270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.