PWN 12.5% 0.7¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-16

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hi Mer,

Thanks for the link & feedback, much appreciated.

Quite a number of proposals to read through, and yes, it looks extremely competitive.

I believe that BHP's gated process to determine the best fit tailings technology suite is their "Tailings Challenge".

As Seismicguy asked, I'd also like to know if BPaaS is part of the Worley proposal for the tailings challenge. I can only assume it is, otherwise why are we partnered with them?

With PWN's recent acquisition and current assessment of one or more undisclosed technologies, as well as announcing a signed MOU with an undisclosed entity, it appears clearer to me now what is required to get a contract signed with a BHP or RIO. It's making more sense now and seems to tie in nicely with what Bahay and team are doing.

The below highlights part of BHP's expectation, incorporating a range of technologies to provide the best solution.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2738/2738038-af26511d40104d405c1569f29fcffc33.jpg
    A BHP contract may not be the first contract announcement by the look of things, but by PWN going through this process of building the BPaaS platform incorporating a range of technologies, they'll be able to adapt and provide most mine with a solution.

Re the pilot plant commissioning, it's been a month (to the day) that they announced that pre-commissioning was underway. Commissioning to commence after this.

I'm hoping we get an update soon too.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $105 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 16130203 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2570999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.