PWN 10.0% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

Totally agree with you @VanillaRocket.When I was listening to...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    Totally agree with you @VanillaRocket.

When I was listening to Bahay he talked about the timing of the revenue stream from the FID and he talked about 18 months from start to revenue generation. To me that's about the middle of 2024. If as is being speculated, $20m in profit, not just revenue, but pure profit because it's PWN's share of the savings, then we are talking just under 1 cent of potential dividend coming from that one contract.

On a PE of 20, that's 16-20 cents a share. I see companies paying 1 cent a share whose share prices are well north of $1 and I don't know why but they are.

I'm happy to wait 24 months for a 20 bagger. Once the market starts to get this, investors will start to pile into PWN. They don't believe it at the moment, most of us on this forum know this and are set or getting set. Others will be getting set well north of 2 cents and I am perfectly Ok with that.

I think Bahay will work hard on getting that message out there and we will get more and more news out of that QGC/Shell Project, Offtake, discussion around readiness for execution and construction. What the markets are doing now is just noise, it will not stop Shell/QGC getting on with ridding themselves of their salt waste problem in Queensland. Then they can expand that to Arrow ( 50% owned by Shell ) who just gave the green light to their $10B CSG expansion in QLD. My Team internally are telling me that Arrow are about to drill 1000 new CSG wells, that's a lot of waste brine to come out of the ground over the next 30 years.

Bring this on.

As always DYOR, but I'm excited.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.285K 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1123359 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2160448 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.