PWN 0.00% 1.0¢ parkway corporate limited

I like that they did one with Goldinvest. You saw what happened...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I like that they did one with Goldinvest. You saw what happened when someone who didn't know the company well asked questions. All of the Crux questions were based around revenue, Goldinvest was able to talk about technology.

key takeaway for me is the emphasis on what I understood was an indication that the QGC plant might service more of the industry, which I know Bahay alluded to in the comment section on the Shell announcement.

We spoke about determining factors of tolling %. Perhaps Shell could get a better deal at 5% or 10% for pioneering the plant, as long as it allows for all of Queensland's/a regions CSG brine product to be treated at this plant. Other operators would potentially need to pay a higher tolling fee, or even a "dumping" fee to the water industry operator - essentially taking a cut in the full 300 million of annual waste. Without understanding the logistics it really is a smart play - by building a plant with the capacity to deal with an entire regions brine you are practically giving tier 2 operators no other option but to process through this plant, leveraging the DES priority 1 policy.

This is all speculation, but this option would be a win for shell, a win for Parkway, and a win for smaller operators that don't want to wait 3 years to build their own plant. This would be huge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $50.38K 5.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6572648 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 145529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.