PWN 10.0% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-1979

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Hi @MrMozambique

Maybe 1 or 2 questions to put forward to Bahay when next chatting.

1. With conventional tech (PPS) contracts either currently in play or the pipeline, what's stopping PWN from updating shareholders in real time?

Each Quarterly Report seems to be providing more details from the previous one which is great, however, it's pretty dry between drinks.

Example from the March 2022 Quarterly:
    A global mining companyawarded PPS a contract to design, build and supply a water treatment plant to treat mine pit water for a significant operating mine. Despite a range of well documented supply chain and Covid-19 related impacts, PPS expects to complete this project during
    the current quarter
    , highlighting the operational capabilities rapidly being developed by the Company. Based on the effective and successful engagement with the client, the Company expects there is a high likelihood, that a subsequent water treatment plant project, will also be awarded by the same client to PPS, later in the year.

2. Is there currently a necessity to withhold client details on these conventional tech contacts, and if so, could this change in the future?

I expect there will be some additional questions after digesting the June Quarterly.

Thanks for offering to take questions from the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.285K 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1595744 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2160448 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.