PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Will Alexander Cook's role be back-filled? I would think that...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Some positive news before the end of October (quarterly release) wouldn't go astray either, as it's mostly selling and next to no buying.

Does the recent departure of 2 x Directors seems odd, given a major company transformation will occur if a QGS contract is announced?
    Aside Bahay, Penelope (whom we've heard nothing about) joined less than 12 months ago and Stephen 1 month.

I had assumed Alexander Cook was Bahay's right hand man, assisting with negotiations, contract agreements and other legal matters.
    Will Penelope be stepping up to fill this role now?
    If memory serves me right, Adrian was with the company pre Bahay and the only other recent director with greater than one years time with the company.

So why aren't Directors sticking around?
    Why have we never seen any of them buying shares (on trade)?
    Did they believe in the company's future and potential, or not?
    How's the upscaled pilot plant performing, assuming it's now been commissioned and operating?
    Is a future QGC contract a realistic expectation or is this just something shareholders have built up themselves and are heavily relying on?

I still hold faith and am accumulating shares because I believe this will turn around at some point.
    Will Alexander Cook's role be back-filled? I would think that having a legal expert on-board would be crucial to business operations.

Any thoughts @MrMozambique ?
    Last edited by shaykey: 29/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.931K 741.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1613235 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4161449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.